John’s Industry Specific Educational Accomplishments:
- John pioneered the award winning “FIRST TEE MASTER FIT” fitting process.
This process was developed by incorporating the very best of 9 different world class golf manufacturers professional fitting systems coupled with state of the art computer diagnostics equipment. Armed with that knowledge they begin the thorough process of examining a client’s needs, aspirations, talent level, history, physical limitations and current golf clubs. Equipped with this information the fitter starts the extensive process of checking and cross checking a myriad golf club brands, styles, shafts, lengths, lofts, and line angle options. Finally the fitter distills this data along with client’s feedback helping the fitter arrive at a one of a kind “MASTER FITTING” that is absolutely fine-tuned to maximize each golfers distance, accuracy and scoring opportunities.
- This truly one of a kind “MASTER FITTING” is only found at The First Tee Golf Shop.
- Professional Club builders Society “Class A Clubmaker” certification 1995
- True Temper Performance Fitting Center fitting certification 2012
- Ping fitting school 1999, 2005, Ping N-Flight certified
- Mizuno fitting school 2006, 2010
- Callaway “Opti-Fit” certification
- Titleist “Advanced Fitting System” certification
- TaylorMade “Fit Cart” certification
- Cobra fitting system certified
- ACCRA Golf Shaft certified 2015